Since I started my blog at the beginning of the year and since it has been so long since I have had a chance to really spend time with it, I decided to look back at it from the beginning. It’s kind of like a crafting year in review for me. So after mulling it over here is what I decided about my this past year as far as crafting goes:
1. I finished my floral sampler: It’s my first actual sampler and it’s cool.
2. I still have a thing for my initials.
3. I have no time or desire to perfect my crocheting skills: my true passion in the yarn arts lies in knitting.
4. I finished the Mario hand towel and discovered I enjoy stitching video game related things.
5. I have gotten into scrapbooking thanks to the kids I teach and I like it.
6. Chasing children around for 8 hours is just as good as yoga for weight loss and doesn’t require me to knit a special bag.
7. I still hate skiing though I have developed a better relationship with snow. Snow and I get along much better if I just look at it through a window.
Happy Holidays! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has a wonderful new year!